We are pleased to announce we will be opening from 12pm (midday) on July 4th. We will be making every effort to comply with the government COVID-19 guidelines however we will need your help, understanding and patience during this difficult transition period.
With regard to changes to comply with regulations, the following rules must be followed:
- Due to social distancing, the number of tables and chairs have been reduced, so you may be refused entry if we are at capacity.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or live/work with anyone displaying the symptoms please do not attend the club.
- We are required to take your name and contact details and hold them temporarily for 21 days, sorry but if you refuse you cannot come in.
- We may take your temperature using an Infrared Forehead Thermometer on entry or within the club. Anyone with a temperature over 37.8c/100f will be refused entry.
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser on entry, 1 squirt is enough.
- We will operate table service only, please remain in your seats as much as possible.
- Empty glasses/plates etc must be left on your table and collected by a member of staff, you cannot take your glasses to the bar.
- Parents are responsible for their children, please do not let them run/wander around the club. If they want to burn some energy you can ask to have your drinks put in plastic cups and take them out the front of the building (please dispose of the empty cups in a bin).
- Please do not move any tables or chairs or use tables and chairs that have been taped off. We have set tables and chairs to comply with the 1+metre social distancing rules.
- Unfortunately, Live music and loud recorded music is not permitted, we will be playing background music but dancing is not allowed (sorry).
- Group gatherings should consist of no more than two households or a maximum of 6 people from different households.
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser on entry to toilets and wash your hands with soap thoroughly when exiting them.
- If you go outside to smoke, please try to maintain a safe 2-metre distance from people you are not sitting with.
- Please follow all other instruction posters in the club.
We know a lot of these regulations will impact your visit but they must be complied with in order for us to remain open, so please don't argue or shout at staff, it is not their fault and abuse towards our staff will not be tolerated.
We hope to hit the ground running but if there are any blips, please be patient with us.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Regards, the Club Oasis Team.